With over 24 years of experience in the mortgage industry, I first started servicing loans as a Customer Service Rep with Fannie Mae in 1991. I obtained my Maryland Real Estate license in 1999 and DC license in 2006, selling new and resale homes, while also assisting home buyers with the purchase of their homes. In 2008, I obtained my certification as a HUD approved Housing Counselor where I assisted homeowners with pre-foreclosure options and coordinated first-time home buyer courses. I am a Washingtonian and I am currently pursuing my degree in Business Management.
In addition to being a member of the Local, State and National Association of Realtors, I appreciate the knowledge and experience gained through the following professional affiliations:
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- CMHS, Certified Military Home Specialist
- CNHS, Certified New Home Specialist
- WHC, Workforce Housing Certified in Credit Smart Counseling
- CDRS, Certified Distressed Residential Specialist
- SFR, Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification
- Certified Homeownership Counselor
- Certified Foreclosure Intervention and Default Counselor
- Certified Housing Counselor
When buying or selling the largest investment that most people make, you expect professionalism, honesty, accuracy and someone who will take a sincere interest in your move.
As a licensed Realtor with Samson Properties, what you can expect from me is:
- Knowledge of the complete transaction as well as the components,
- Experience that will guide you through the most complex transactions,
- Integrity so that you can feel comfortable and confident with my advise,
- Financial information that will help you to make better decisions, and
- Someone who will treat your transaction as if it were my own.